Welcome to Day 292 of the revamped Art Infliction.
Today is a heavy day for site news, so let's begin.
First up, Fired Up Friday has updated, and last week's entry on that page has moved to Inflindication. Plus, the tenses for both WYSIWYG Wednesday and Threading The Needle Thursday have updated.
Steve Believes has also updated, as Steve Kaycee's predictions for the first round of the 2019 NBA Playoffs have posted to the Steve Believes page.
Bloopers has updated, as has its manual counter.
The Evaluation Pool Rankings Board on The Ones That Remain page has had seven subtractions to it.
And speaking of those subtractions, as well as the activity within the Batting A Thousand page, the running count on The Final 53 page has updated.
Three more notations have been added to the aforementioned Batting A Thousand page.
And speaking of Batting A Thousand notations, the twelfth, nineteenth and twenty fifth ones have updated on that page.
In late breaking news, the fifty first and first second items that Steve Kaycee put up for auction on Listia have sold.
And finally in more late breaking and current news, updates have happened to two tiers of the Ranks A Lot! section, along with updates for The Final 53 page, as the following has happened:
- Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs and Minions will both be re-evaluated
- Sunshine Cleaning has been removed from the Batting A Thousand page and will be subject to a re-watch
- In & Out has moved to The Final 53 page
- Dave, Skyscraper, Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them, Big Night and Hands Of Stone added to The Final 53 page
- Shalako, Fargo, True Crime and Gridlock'd have been exempt from The Final 53
- A Lot Like Love and The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou await being added to the Movie-Ocrity/Dishonorable Mention page
- Hoodwinked Too! Hood Vs. Evil has been removed from the Movie-Ocrity/Dishonorable Mention page
Well, that's all for now.
Thank you and until next time, you have tuned into The Nog.